Monday, April 28, 2014

Review: Always on my Mind by Bella Andre

Always On My Mind
(The Sullivans, #8)
Bella Andre
April 29, 2014
304 pages
Can you find forever…a second time? 

After a tragic loss three years ago, Grayson Tyler leaves his life in New York City behind and starts over in the rolling hills of the California coast. He's convinced himself that all he'll ever need again is the blue sky, a thousand acres of pasture and the crashing waves of the ocean. 

That is, until the day Lori Sullivan barges into his life and promptly blows his emotionless and solitary world to shreds. Her passion and fire drive him crazy, as only a woman nicknamed Naughty can. But will Lori be able to convince him that it's safe to love her…and that forever isn't actually out of reach?


Laura's Review: 

I've yet to be disappointed by a Bella Andre romance. I especially love all those Sullivans, but throughout all the previous books, my least favorite sibling was Lori aka Naughty, so I wasn't really looking forward to her story all that much. Boy, did Ms. Andre exceed my expectations big time here. I LOVED Lori and Grayson's story! Naughty gets stripped of all her pretenses when she leaves her big city environment where she's the star and comes to work in the mud at Grayson's farm. There's just something about a grumpy hero who is so resistant to love and fights it every step of the way. The only negative thing I have to say is that I felt it "peaked" too early and the end lacked drama as it all fell into place too easily - even for a romance novel! But, I still read it all in a day and I'm so happy there are more than just the 8 Sullivan books to keep me reading for a while!

Always On My Mind: 4.5/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment