Monday, March 28, 2016

Review: Wanting More by Jessica Ruddick



Wanting More 
(Love On Campus, #2) 

Jessica Ruddick
March 28, 2016
Entangled (Embrace)
300 pages

Synopsis (from Goodreads):

I can’t stop wanting her…

Bri Welch likes to play it safe. I don’t. She’s wound tight, and I’m all about a good party. But there’s something about her that makes me want to pull those uptight layers away one-by-delicious-one. But the worst thing is she makes me want more…



*******************************************************



Laura's Review: 

If someone ever asks you for an example of the New Adult genre, this one is perfect. Which is a good and bad thing - it had the typical young, flirty, fun love in it; but the main characters were both a little too immature to have  me believing this love will last forever. It started out strong with banter and a fair amount of sexual tension, but became a little predictable by the end.  If you're okay with that and just want to enjoy the romance of the story, this was a nice, quick read.

Wanting More: 3/5 stars

*ARC provided by the publisher in exchange of an honest review.*




No comments:

Post a Comment