Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Congratulations Samantha Young!



  
I just wanted to say congratulations to Samantha Young, author of On Dublin Street (review here). She announced on Monday that she signed a two-book deal for On Dublin Street and its forthcoming sequel with New American Library (Penguin US).  I really enjoyed On Dublin Street and have shared the book with my book lovers in my office. What makes me most excited about this news is the fact that there with be a second book in the seriesl...yeah!!!!! According to the news you will be able to purchase On Dublin Street from retailers everywhere on December 31st 2012 and just became available today for NOOK. Go here to read the full post by Samantha Young. 

                                             ~~~~~~Tanya~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. This is why you need a twitter account - you could actually congratulate her and send her a link to this post!! (that is, if she's even on twitter...) :)

    ReplyDelete