Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wednesday's Words & Quippish Quotes: Sleep

I bet you didn't know that November is National Sleep Comfort Month! Therefore, SLEEP is our theme this week. Enjoy!


"The world is full of givers and takers. The takers may eat better, but the givers sleep better." - Anon.

“I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” 
― Ernest Hemingway

“You know that place between sleeping and awake, that place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always think of you.” 
― J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan

“To die, to sleep - 
To sleep, perchance to dream - ay, there's the rub,
For in this sleep of death what dreams may come...” 
― William Shakespeare, Hamlet

“I find out a lot about myself by sleeping. Dreams, they are who I am when I’m too tired to be me.” 
― Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not for Sale

“Sleep is good, he said, And books are better.” 
― George R.R. Martin

"The serpent, the king, the tiger, the stinging wasp, the small child, the dog owned by other people, and the fool: these seven ought not to be awakened from sleep."
Chanakya


"A well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings a happy death." 
Leonardo da Vinci 







No comments:

Post a Comment