Sunday, July 29, 2012

On that fantrain

So my co-blogger Laura has already read and reviewed this book, here.(I agree with everything she said and have nothing to add.) I just wanted to say that I finally read this book and I am on the HUGE FAN TRAIN of Jennifer Armentrout. This book was great! I am so glad I finally got around to reading it and I only have to wait 2 weeks until the next book, Onyx, comes out. I think everyone should read this book, it really is great. I enjoyed the banter between Daemon and Kat, the chemistry was great. This is a must read.

                                                         ~~~~~Tanya~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm so glad you finally read it (and I'm jealous you don't have to wait months for Onyx like I have been!) If you want more from her, you can borrow Half-Blood and Pure from my Nook library - they are "lend me" titles, I believe. Also really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am sure I will be borrowing them

      Delete
  2. I haven't finished any of JLA's books, but I'm already a big fan of hers ! I'm reading Pure.

    ReplyDelete