Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I have read Fifity Shades What to read next?

I read the Fifty shades of Grey series, just as I am sure many of you have and I was curious about other books like it.  One of my favorite bloggers from Smart B*tches,Trashy Trashy Books,Sarah Wendell, has written an article for the Kirkus review tackling this subject and she gives great reccomendations for people to try.  I liked Fifty Shades but I did not become obsessed with it like other people have. I have read other authors who write about some of the same subject matter who I like better. In the article Sarah mentions Maya Banks Sweet series which is a series I am reading now and I do like most of the books, some are a little too much for me but I do enjoy this series better than Fifty. Happy reading everyone.


 ~~~~~Tanya~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment